[Neuroimaging] [JOB] MNE software research engineer

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Tue Jun 30 09:55:05 CEST 2015

hi,

I have an open position as engineer in my research team in Telecom
ParisTech / CNRS LTCI in downtown Paris.

The position is for two years to work on MNE-Python and should start
before the end of the year.

The goal is to help us to develop, maintain, document and promote the
MNE open source project [1,2].

[1] http://martinos.org/mne/
[2] https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python

In terms of environment, my team working on neuroscience topics
consists of 3 PhD students, 1 Post-Doc and myself.

Please forward this announcement to potential candidates.

Candidates are expected to have:
- master or PhD degree
- some experience with neuroimaging and ideally MEG and EEG
- programming experience in Python and collaborative software development.
- background on signal processing

Applications should be sent to myself before Sept. 1st.

Thanks

Best,
Alex
--