[Neuroimaging] Site Contributions

Ariel Rokem arokem at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:40:08 EDT 2015

Hi Vanessa,

I have a few comments/suggestions:

1. I would rather not have the front page be the project directory. In my
opinion, the front page should instead explain briefly what this is, and
lead visitors to the various other parts of the website.

2. There are a few issues with formatting in the Code of Conduct page
(bullet points appear as continued lines)

Other than these two, I think this is ready to be introduced as a PR
against the nipy/nipy.github.com repository (you don't need any admin
rights to do that, but I also just added you to "team blog" on the github
nipy org, so you can even do the merge yourself, if you want).

Cheers,

Ariel