[Neuroimaging] Site Contributions

vanessa sochat vsochat at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 27 14:38:31 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I just added the missing CNAME file, apologies for the oversight, I did not
know it was there :) It looks like nipy.org is working as well now too -
please let me know if you see any issues.

Circle is expected to have some changes in the next week, so I am going to
wait for the weekend to debug the building of artifacts. Will let you know
when I fix that up!

Best,

Vanessa

--