[Neuroimaging] Site Contributions

vanessa sochat vsochat at stanford.edu
Sat Oct 31 15:44:04 EDT 2015

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the details about neurostars - the general framework to provide
a forum is really great and I can definitely see integrating the API into
some of our resources in the future.

For the particular case of nipy, given the challenges of hosting it on a
static place, and that we have very few contributions, it's probably not
the best use of time (for now) to try to automatically integrate into
neurostars. I'll be happy to forward people along manually for the time
being. I am going to keep your note handy, however, because I definitely
would see value in adding functionality to the API to post programatically!

Thanks again,

Best,

Vanessa

--