[Neuroimaging] dipy installation

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 07:42:39 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 3:23 AM, Julien Cohen-Adad <jcohen at polymtl.ca> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are trying to find a quick way for installing dipy, for quick testing on
> Travis. Currently, when using Pip, it takes about 3 minutes to run the
> setup.py.
>
> We tried with easy_install, but the installation failed:
> https://travis-ci.org/neuropoly/spinalcordtoolbox/builds/78146296
>
> would you have some suggestion?

I just built some wheels for dipy, that work on the travis setup.
They are here:

http://travis-wheels.scikit-image.org/

This should be very quick to install.  Examples of installing from the
wheels in this directory in dipy's own `.travis.yml` file, but let me
know if it isn't clear what to do from there.

Cheers,

Matthew