[Neuroimaging] Site Contributions

vanessa sochat vsochat at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 2 18:51:15 CEST 2015

That's a good suggestion, and I'll add as an issue so I can find it easily
when the next round of changes comes around. Generally, these "hamburger"
menu things are useless functionality wise, and only serve to aesthetically
"get rid of the navigation" to have a clean looking site. In our case, it
is probably just annoying to have the extra clicks.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 8:50 AM, Ben Cipollini <bcipolli at ucsd.edu> wrote:

> This looks great. It's also cool to see "ask a question" integrated into
> the website, though we'll still have to hash things out for that.
>
> Rather than open a github issue (which few may see), I'll make a
> suggestion here: can we have the menu expanded by default when accessing
> via a full-size screen?
>
> It feels odd to me to have to expand the menu in order to navigate
> anywhere, by default. To me, navigation options should be obvious, unless
> pressed for space.
>

> On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 1:14 PM, vanessa sochat <vsochat at stanford.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> I've finished work on the "contribute" page with my thinking for how to
>> contribute various content:
>>
>> http://vsoch.github.io/nipy-jekyll/contribute.html
>>
>> and as an example, put up a quick blog post:
>>
>> http://neuroimaging.tumblr.com/
>>
>> The old "example" blog posts are hidden (private) and can be viewed if
>> you are a contributor. I'd like to add anyone and everyone interested to
>> contribute as "official" contributors via tumblr - if you are interested
>> please send me your email address. I've already invited some of you for
>> which I know the email.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Vanessa
>>

>> --