[Neuroimaging] Analyzing the topology of ROIs and flood-filling in python (skimage?)

Satrajit Ghosh satra at mit.edu
Thu Sep 3 02:28:31 CEST 2015

hi ariel,

can you do nearest neighbor interpolation in `mapping.inverse_transform`?
if your original ROI doesn't have holes and you are doing a diffeomorphic
mapping, your target shouldn't have holes either. for a comparison you
could run antsRegister and antsApplyTransforms, with nearest neighbor
interpolation.

cheers,

satra