[Neuroimaging] Drop Python 2.6 for nibabel?

David Gutman dagutman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 22:53:09 EDT 2016

agreed-- I think 8 years is a fairly good support period...    I haven't
made the switch to the python 3.0+ series, but I'd be surprised if there
were a lot of systems still using 2.6     I think the main challenge might
be people using very old versions of REDHAT/Centos that may still? be
dependent on 2.6 since YUM is dependent on it.