[Neuroimaging] SIPAIM 2016 - Tandil, Argentina December 5-8, 2016
jevillalonr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 17:46:59 EDT 2016
SIPAIM is the leading conference in Biomedical Image and Signal processing
in Latin America. This year, the conference will be held in Tandil,
Argentina, December 5-8. The deadline to submit a 6-page paper in SPIE
format is August 22nd.
See below for more information.
Imaging Genetics Center
University of Southern California
SIPAIM 2016: International Seminar of Processing and Analysis of Medical
December 5-8, 2016 | Tandil | Argentina
Manuscript submission *deadline* is approaching: *August 1.*
Official Website <http://www.sipaim.org/>
This year the conference will be held in the city of Tandil
<http://www.welcomeargentina.com/tandil/index_i.html>, one of the main
tourist centers of the Province of Buenos Aires. Located in the southeast
of the Province, the city is well known for its wild scenery, its mountains
ranges (the Tandilia hills or Sierras), its peacefulness and its rich
variety of locally produced cheese, hams and sausages. Travel & Venue.
Abstract and manuscript submissions for SIPAIM 2016 will go through the
SPIE Submission and Review System and will be included in the Proceedings
of *SPIE Digital Library*, indexed in Scopus among other important
databases. SPIE Paper Submission <http://spie.org/paper-submission-sip16>.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your original work in the
- Medical and Biomedical Imaging
- Digital Pathology
- Gait Analysis and Biosignals
- Representation Based Biosignal Analysis
- Analysis of Medical Procedures Through Imaging
For more information and a full list of sub-topics please check: Topics
Invited Speakers: <http://www.sipaim.org/keynote-speakers>
- *Paul Thompson, Ph.D. | *Laboratory of Neuro-Imaging Institute for
Neuroimaging and Informatics Keck School of Medicine of USC.University of
Southern California - USA
- *Olivier Coulon, Ph.D. | *The CNRS director of research at the
'Institut de Neurosciences de la Timone' (INT), in Marseille, France
- *Marius George Linguraru, Ph.D. | *Principal Investigator in the
Sheikh Zayed Institute for Children's National Health System. George
Washington University - USA.
- *Anant Madabhushi, Ph.D. | *Director of the Center for Computational
Imaging and Personalized Diagnostics (CCIPD).Case Western Reserve
University - USA.
- *Petia Radeva, Ph.D. | *Principal Investigator in Barcelona Perceptual
Computing Laboratory (BCNPCL).Universitat Autònoma - Spain
- *Tutorial 1: *Diagnosis of aortic diseases using Computed Tomography
images and deformable surface models | *Dr. Damian Craiem*| Universidad
Favaloro - Argentina
- *Tutorial 2: *Neural network mapping before and during epileptic
seizures in human of intracerebral macro and micro electrodes |*Dr.
Silvia Kochen *| CONICET - Argentina
- *Tutorial 3: *Eye Cancer Treatment | *Dr. Guillermo Chantada*|
Hospital Pediatrico Garrahan - Argentina
*Please feel free to circulate this announcement among your colleagues.*
We look forward to meeting you in Tandil for SIPAIM 2016.
SIPAIM 2016 | Organizing Committee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Neuroimaging