[Neuroimaging] Tracking from surface files

Kristian M. Eschenburg keschenb at uw.edu
Fri Aug 26 22:18:18 EDT 2016

Hello

Thanks for the input, both suggestions are promising ideas.  I agree --
projecting the white / gray surface inwards makes sense in order to bypass
the weak diffusion signal at the tissue boundary.  One could then grow the
tracks outwards tangentially to intersect with the actual cortex, or just
define cortical labels on this new surface.