[Neuroimaging] Fwd: Interested in the project "Continuous quality assurance (QA) in cloud computing environment" for GSoC 2016

Vikas Mishra vikasmishra95 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 19:12:41 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm an undergraduate student at BITS Pilani, Goa Campus, India and an
active open source contributor. I went through all the project ideas
published and liked the one titled "Continuous quality assurance (QA) in
cloud computing environment" since it matches my interests and skill sets
from my past experiences.

I participated in Google Summer of Code 2014 and contributed to OSGeo and
have been an active contributor at Mozilla's automation and tools team for
more than 2 years and am a core-contributor now. I've worked on several
projects at Mozilla involving regression testing thus I already have past
experience in QA and specifically in regression and performance testing. I
have a very basic knowledge about diffusion MRI but it would be great to
learn more about it.

It would be great if Ariel and Eleftherios could take out some time to
discuss the project in detail and I would be grateful if someone can point
me to some easy to start issues to familiarize myself with the code base
before the project begins.

Github: @mishravikas <https://github.com/mishravikas>
Here's a query
<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?emailcc1=1&list_id=9930337&emaillongdesc1=1&emailtype1=exact&emailassigned_to1=1&email1=vikasmishra95%40gmail.com&emailreporter1=1&resolution=---&resolution=FIXED&resolution=INVALID&resolution=WONTFIX&resolution=DUPLICATE&resolution=WORKSFORME&query_format=advanced&emailqa_contact1=1>
about me on bugzilla which shows my contributions at Mozilla.

Thanks and Cheers!

Vikas Mishra
MSc(Hons) Economics + B.E. Electronics and Electrical Engineering
*Birla Institute of Technology & Science,* Pilani
KK Birla Goa Campus
8412898899|vikasmishra95 at gmail.com