[Neuroimaging] DIPY 0.11.0 is now available for download

Yaroslav Halchenko lists at onerussian.com
Sun Feb 21 18:48:45 EST 2016

On Sun, 21 Feb 2016, Eleftherios Garyfallidis wrote:

>    Hi Yarik,A
>    This is the doclink for Neurodebian.
>    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2481924/dipy-0.11.0-doc-examples.tar.gz

awesome -- thanks! downloading now

>    Yarik, is it possible to update the overview of the project? We have moved
>    much beyond of what is written here
>    http://neuro.debian.net/pkgs/python-dipy.html
>    Which file do I need to edit? Or change to update the overview in
>    Neurodebian?

this one:
https://github.com/neurodebian/dipy/blob/debian/debian/control

I will wait then with package update until a new version/PR

THANKS
and congrats! and cheers!

btw -- are you reserving a gratis exhibit table for OHBM this year???

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org