[Neuroimaging] [Dipy] global tractography

Adam Rybinski adam at rybinski.info
Mon Jan 4 07:07:08 EST 2016

Hi,recently I got interested in the concepts of global tractography---obviously there are many different algorithms--- but I have one particular article in my mind (Galinsky, Frank 2015) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4417445/I wonder, what would be needed to implement something like this in Dipy---where to start in your opinion?---are there any building blocks that would be suitable for it already in Dipy?(maybe reconstruction parts of GQI).
Cheers,Adam