[Neuroimaging] Problem with from dipy.viz.fvtk

Samuel St-Jean stjeansam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:47:35 EDT 2016

Well, for anyone reading this afterward, the packaging from upstream vtk
seems to be the cause, and arch is still looking at how to fix it
properly. Good to know the workaround with the vtk-qt4 pkgbuild, here is
the bug report for people interested until it gets properly fixed
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/49233?project=5&string=vtk&type%5B0%5D=&sev%5B0%5D=&pri%5B0%5D=&due%5B0%5D=&cat%5B0%5D=&status%5B0%5D=open&percent%5B0%5D=&reported%5B0%5D=