[Neuroimaging] Dipy - Basic Tracking references

Eleftherios Garyfallidis garyfallidis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:13:42 EDT 2016

Hello Enes,

Thank you for your excellent question. We do need the citations!

Please cite the main DIPY paper.

http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fninf.2014.00008/full

Another paper explaining the tracking framework will be submitted asap. But
for now please do cite the paper of the link above.

Best regards,
Eleftherios

‪On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 5:09 PM ‫Enes Albay - انس الباى‬‎ <