[Neuroimaging] Nilearn tutorial @OHBM on 06/26
rahim.mehdi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:43:04 EDT 2016
We are pleased to announce a Nilearn (https://nilearn.github.io) tutorial
at OHBM - Open Science Special Interest Group Hackathon - on Sunday June
26th from 9 am to 4:30 pm.
The tutorial will cover:
- Basic examples (to get the ball rolling)
- Manipulating brain image volumes (loading, masking, confound removal,
- Visualization of brain images (stats maps, glass brains, connectomes)
- Decoding and predicting from brain images (classical predictors,
structured MVPA, etc.)
- Functional connectivity (estimation of connectivity matrices, etc.)
- ICA/dictionary learning/parcellations.
We hope to see you there!
The Nilearn team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Neuroimaging