[Neuroimaging] [dipy] Import csd model precomputed by mrtrix

Bago mrbago at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:09:53 EDT 2016

Hi Paolo,
  mrtrix and dipy define the SH basis slightly differently, so the
precomputed FOD values need to be adjusted if you want to skip the fit step
and initialize the Fit object directly. IRC we don't currently have the
code to do that, but it would be something we'd like to incorporate.

I have a WIP version of the multi-shell CSD model on a separate branch, I
plan on merging it but wasn't intending to get to that for a few months. If
you'd like to look at before then I can push the branch up to github.

Bago