[Neuroimaging] Good papers on bias field correction, skull stripping?

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Wed Nov 9 06:25:26 EST 2016

Hi Matthew,
although may be this is not what you could expect as a review, in a
submission to the Insight Journal [1], the authors enumerated a number of
methods that had been used until that time for skull stripping.

As for the bias field correction, I do not have any suggestions for now.

HTH,
JON HAITZ

[1] http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/859