[Neuroimaging] GSOC 2017

Ariel Rokem arokem at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:38:43 EDT 2016

Hi Abdul,

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 12:19 PM, Abdul Ghaffar Zain <abdulghzain at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I was looking at some projects I could get familiar with for Google Summer
> of Code 2017, and I came across DIPY. I found the ideas that DIPY is
> working on quite interesting, and I like the idea of making heath care both
> better and more affordable. Contributing to such a project would make me
> feel really good!
> I was wondering if Dipy will be participating for GSOC 2017, as working on
> DIPY for GSOC 2017 would be awesome for me! I know that Google hasn't
> announced the projects for 2017, but does Dipy plan on applying through the
> PSF?

Thanks for your interest. It's a bit early for this, and we don't yet know
whether we will participate in GSoC in 2017, and what projects we will have
then. But we will announce them here, in the fullness of time, and please
do check in at our wiki pages (https://github.com/nipy/dipy/wiki), where we
should have information as next summer approaches.

Cheers,

Ariel