[Neuroimaging] Python 2x or 3x?

Nina de Lacy delacyn at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 20 15:30:50 EDT 2016

Hi there:

I'm a new-to-Python visitor from MATLAB/SPM land.

I'd like to build an application that is essentially a python wrapper that integrates several APIs and can take SPM-generated masks as input.

Does the group/list have any thoughts about Python 2x vs 3x and NiBabel in terms of integration with other APIs, integration with SPM and what the community is using out there?

Thanks
Nina

This message and any attached files might contain confidential information protected by federal and state law. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entities originally named as addressees. The improper disclosure of such information may be subject to civil or criminal penalties. If this message reached you in error, please contact the sender and destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by law.