[Neuroimaging] [PySurfer] Brain's save_image method produces images with only background color

John Pellman pellman.john at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:55:08 EDT 2016

Running the basic visualization code for Pysurfer followed by
Brain.save_image() gave the following results with when run with
xvfbwrapper:

On the server under x2go/nx : An all-black image.
On the server under a regular ssh session : An all-black image.
On my local computer: An all-black image.

So it doesn't look like that's going to work. :/

wxPython is also installed- is it possible that that is affecting the image
rendering too?

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 2:36 PM, Roan LaPlante <rlaplant at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu