[Neuroimaging] PAR/REC scaling in nibabel

Gregory Lee grlee77 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 17:30:50 EDT 2017

Hi Mike,

Yes, the default is 'dv'.  The documentation could be updated to make this
clearer.

p.s.
Depending on the data you have, one other thing to watch out for is the
strict_sort flag.  I recommend always setting strict_sort=True, but it is
False by default for reasons of backwards compatibility.  It won't matter
for simple 3D structural scans or standard fMRI timeseries data, but for
anything with additional dimensions (such as echoes, ASL tagging labels,
etc) it prevents things from potentially getting mis-sorted.  It doesn't
hurt to always have it on by default.