[Neuroimaging] JSON-LD and DICOM?

Bennet Fauber bennet at umich.edu
Fri Jun 30 16:07:07 EDT 2017

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the relationship between the proposed
extension to the NIfTI and proposed data storage/metadata standards
like BIDS?

I am not intimately familiar with the BIDS format, but that specifies
metadata in files external to the images.  Is the intent of the JSON
extension to the NIfTI format going to replace, supplement, or
replicate information that might be stored elsewhere?