[Neuroimaging] ANN: DIPY 0.13.0 release
garyfallidis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 14:34:49 EST 2017
We are happy to announce a new public release of Diffusion Imaging in
Python (DIPY). This is mostly a maintenance release with extra fixes,
speedups and minor changes of dependencies.
*DIPY 0.13 (Tuesday, 24 October 2017)*
This release received contributions from 13 developers (the full release
notes are at: http://nipy.org/dipy/release0.13.html)
*Highlights of this release include:*
- Faster local PCA implementation.
- Fixed different issues with OpenMP and Windows / OSX.
- Replacement of cvxopt by cvxpy.
- Replacement of Pytables by h5py.
- Updated API to support latest numpy version (1.14).
- New user interfaces for visualization.
- Large documentation update.
To upgrade, run the following command in your terminal:
*pip install --upgrade dipy*
*conda install -c conda-forge dipy*
For any questions go to http://dipy.org, or send an e-mail to
neuroimaging at python.org
We also have an instant messaging service and chat room available at
Expect mad features in release 0.14 (Jan 2018)!
On behalf of the DIPY developers,
Eleftherios Garyfallidis, Ariel Rokem, Serge Koudoro
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Neuroimaging