[Neuroimaging] Troubles with plotting of data from fMRI

Ruben Branco ruben.branco at di.fc.ul.pt
Tue Apr 3 10:29:10 EDT 2018

Dear Cristophe,

I indeed only have the SPM.mat and have no access to the map that you
have mentioned. I did, however, revisit documentation and realized that
I was misinterpreting the some of the information provided with the
SPM.mat, and built the 3D array just like you recommended and it indeed
worked.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best Regards,

Ruben Branco
University of Lisbon
NLX - Natural Language and Speech Group, Department of Informatics
Faculdade de Ciências