[Neuroimaging] [DIPY] propagator anisotropy estimation using MAP(L)MRI

Ping-Hong Yeh pinghongyeh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 10:52:00 EDT 2018

Hi Rutger,

Thank you for the details.

I've just tried the dmipy but hit the ditch for converting bvecs to scheme
file using gtab_dipy2mipy.
Here is the error message,

acq_scheme_mipy = gtab_dipy2mipy(gtab)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File
"/Users/yehp/Downloads/dmipy-master/dmipy/core/acquisition_scheme.py", line
714, in gtab_dipy2mipy
    bvalues=bvals, gradient_directions=bvecs, delta=delta, Delta=Delta)
  File
"/Users/yehp/Downloads/dmipy-master/dmipy/core/acquisition_scheme.py", line
437, in acquisition_scheme_from_bvalues
    check_acquisition_scheme(bvalues, gradient_directions, delta_, Delta_,
TE_)
  File
"/Users/yehp/Downloads/dmipy-master/dmipy/core/acquisition_scheme.py", line
696, in check_acquisition_scheme
    raise ValueError(msg)
ValueError: gradient orientations n are not unit vectors.

The gtab_dipy2mipy does not like the bvecs i have; it appears that there
are some decimals off. I have applied the norm beforehand using the matlab.

Please find the attached bvecs table.

Ping