[Neuroimaging] Use of atlas to compute Z-Scores

Gabriel Reynés greynell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 12:17:15 EST 2018

Thanks,

I lost hours trying to fit the function NiftiLabelsMasker the the AAL
atlas. I do not know if I am performing an stupid mistake, but this
function does not seems to suit the task of labeling en atlas. The examples
provided seems quite oscure and dealing with another topic.

Is there another way around to perfrom the task of segmenting a brain based
on an atlas?

Thanks in advance!

Gabriel