[Neuroimaging] Use of atlas to compute Z-Scores

Gabriel Reynés greynell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 03:06:26 EST 2018

Dear all,

thank you for all responses. My main problem was that the
function masker.fit_transform() needs a 4D image to work. I was trying to
perform the computation first with the single patient and this error was
raised:

"DimensionError: Input data has incompatible dimensionality: Expected
dimension is 4D and you provided a 3D image. See http://nilearn.github.io/
manipulating_images/input_output.html.
"

To solve that, based in your example, I saw that I need to perform the
fit_transform over the single subject and the normal database at the same
time, this is more cpu-consuming and prone to errors, but know seems to
work just fine.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Gabriel