[Neuroimaging] nibabel CIFTI API

Demian Wassermann demian.wassermann at inria.fr
Sat Feb 24 10:40:39 EST 2018

Hi!

The CIFTI support in nibabel is simply an embodiment of the XML structure for navigation, we left the some facilitating functions for future contributions.

My fork has a branch, https://github.com/demianw/nibabel/tree/cifti2-tools, with a preliminary method ‘matrix_index_map_brain_models_to_list’ that might help you.

It needs testing and docs though. It would be great to assemble a little team to up the quality of this code or agree on an API of facilitating methods.

Best

Demian Wassermann
demian.wassermann at inria.fr
Associate Research Professor (CR1)