[Neuroimaging] FINAL CALL for late-breaking abstracts, Deadline 1st Aug – MICCAI 2019 Connectomics in Neuroimaging Workshop

Chung, Ai Wern AiWern.Chung at childrens.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 31 10:31:05 EDT 2018

<< Apologies for cross-posting >>

Dear all,

Do you have late-breaking research in connectomics you would like to share with the MICCAI community?

Our full paper submission deadline may have passed but there's still time to submit your work and participate in the 2nd workshop on Connectomics in NeuroImaging (CNI 2018) at the International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2018) in Granada, Spain!

CNI is now accepting single-page abstracts for poster and power-pitch presentations!
Please see our website for further information:
http://munsellb.people.cofc.edu/cni.html

CNI 2018 is a full day workshop that will take place on September 20th, 2018.

Our topics of interest cover all things connectomic, including:

(1) New developments in connectome construction from different imaging modalities;
(2) Development of data driven techniques to identify biomarkers;
(3) Brain network modeling and formal conceptual models of connectome data;
(4) Machine learning algorithms and connectome data analysis;
(5) Evaluation and validation of connectome models.

** Why submit an abstract to the CNI workshop? **

- Three great keynote speakers, presentations and poster sessions with accompanying power pitches for notable submissions will provide you with ample opportunity for exchanges and discussions with international computational neuroscientists and clinicians;
- Accepted abstracts, and their posters, will be published in ArXiv as a special abstract proceeding;
- Best Poster Award Prize awarded.

** Single-page abstract submission - important dates **

Submissions are via https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CNI2018

Abstract submission deadline: 11:59 PM PST, August 1st, 2018
Notification of acceptance: Aug 10th, 2018
Workshop date: Sept 20th, 2018

For submission guidelines visit http://munsellb.people.cofc.edu/cnisub.html

We look forward to your participation!

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact
Ai Chung (aiwern.chung at childrens.harvard.edu) or
Brent Munsell (munsellb at cofc.edu)

CNI 2018 Chairs

Ai Wern Chung, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Islem Rekik, University of Dundee
Markus Schirmer, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Guorong Wu, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Brent Munsell, College of Charleston