[Neuroimaging] Deadline extended: Call for Papers MICCAI 2018 Connectomics in NeuroImaging Workshop
Chung, Ai Wern
AiWern.Chung at childrens.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 11 11:37:13 EDT 2018
Submission deadline has been extended to June 25th, 2018!
This is a Call for Papers for the 2nd International Workshop on Connectomics in NeuroImaging (CNI 2018), which will be held in parallel with the 21st International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2018) in Granada Spain.
CNI 2018 is a full day workshop that will take place September 20th, 2018. Our topics of interest cover (but are not limited to):
(1) New developments in connectome construction from different imaging modalities;
(2) Development of data driven techniques to identify biomarkers in connectome data;
(3) Brain network modeling and formal conceptual models of connectome data;
(4) Machine learning algorithms and connectome data analysis;
(5) Evaluation and validation of connectome models.
If you have research that fits into the scope of our workshop detailed on our website (http://munsellb.people.cofc.edu/cni.html), we encourage you to submit a paper or an abstract!
** Why submit to the CNI workshop? **
- Three great keynote speakers, presentations and poster sessions with accompanying power pitches will provide you with ample opportunity for exchanges and discussions with international computational neuroscientists and clinicians;
- Accepted papers will be published in an LNCS proceedings and will be invited to submit to a special issue in Brain Connectivity;
- There will be an INCF sponsored Best Paper Award.
** Full length paper submission **
Paper submission deadline, June 25th via https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CNI2018
For more information visit http://munsellb.people.cofc.edu/cni.html
** Full length important dates **
Submission deadline: 11:59 PM PST, June 25th, 2018
Notification of acceptance: July 2nd, 2018
Camera-ready deadline: 11:59 PST, July 16th, 2018
Workshop date: Sept. 20th, 2018
We look forward to your participation!
If you have any additional questions, please contact Brent Munsell (munsellb at cofc.edu) or Ai Chung (aiwern.chung at childrens.harvard.edu)
CNI 2018 Chairs
Islem Rekik, University of Dundee
Ai Wern Chung, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Markus Schirmer, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Guorong Wu, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Brent Munsell, College of Charleston
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Neuroimaging