[Neuroimaging] Research Collaboration

tracy gilliam tracygilliam5 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:54:17 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Reaching out today for help.

While the National Science Foundation did not approve funding for our Small
Business Innovation Research proposal, we did receive sufficient assessment
from the three merit reviews and panel review to gain keen insights from
our peers and the division into our research focus. Out of 1203 entries,
only 150 grants were awarded. With the excellent feedback, we would like to
move forward with our research to collaborate with university sources. Our
research needs to connect with fMRI studies where researchers used
photographs to map areas of the brain. We are looking for introductions or
recommendations.
We are wanting to understand how cognitive identities can be segmented to
understand patterns of change in communities, cities, states and the
nation. If you are interested, need more information, or can recommend
studies, please message me. Thanks so much. Happy Thanksgiving!

Tracy Gilliam
The Neurographics Group
TracyGilliam5 at gmail.com