[Neuroimaging] BIDS Steering Group nominations

Franklin Feingold ffein at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 19 14:41:09 EDT 2019

Dear all,

We are announcing the nomination period for our fellow colleagues (or self-nomination) to the BIDS Steering Group! The BIDS Steering Group is proposed within our governance document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R-J2lL9V_wIkYhye4zH-feyl4P4J8NyO40rIYyY141o/edit>. This group is charged with preserving the longevity and sustainability of the BIDS standard. This will be a 5 person group that represents different modalities and perspectives. To nominate please fill out this form<https://forms.gle/scwDrFJHTiddyVMG6>. We will be running the nominations until August 28 at 11:59pm PST

Thank you!

Franklin