[Neuroimaging] Brain Twitter Conference 2019 #brainTC

Aydogan Baran baran.aydogan at aalto.fi
Wed Jan 16 13:06:41 EST 2019

Dear colleagues,

The 3rd Annual Brain Twitter Conference 2019 (#brainTC) will take place on March 14th, 2019 and the abstract submission is now open!

This year the keynote tweeters include Russ Poldrack (@russpoldrack‏) and Jay van Bavel (@jayvanbavel)! For more information about the conference and how to submit an abstract, please visit our website https://brain.tc and follow @RealBrainTC.

We would also appreciate if can spread the call in your networks!

What is Twitter Conference?

A Twitter conference is meant for scientists to present and discuss their research on social media. During the conference presenters will be allocated a 15 min time slot, during which they will present a series of 6 tweets or less, marked with the #brainTC tag and an ordinal number of the tweet. This is a great opportunity to practice condensing your message and getting word of your research out there. In the last two years #brainTC has a reached an average of ~ 0.5 million Twitter users!

On behalf of the organizing committee, best wishes,

D. Baran Aydogan
@baranaydogan

--
D. Baran Aydogan, PhD

Post Doctoral Researcher
Department of Neuroscience and Biomedical Engineering
Aalto University, Finland