[Neuroimaging] [DIPY] DIPY exhibition at OHBM 2019 in Rome

Eleftherios Garyfallidis elef at indiana.edu
Tue Jun 4 13:52:18 EDT 2019

Hi all,

We are organizing an exhibition at OHBM in Rome this year. If you are
coming to OHBM please make sure to come to our booth and say hi. Our banner
should be clearly visible. We will have more than a few really exciting
demonstrations to show you.

Also if you are a DIPY contributor and attending the event make sure you
sent me an email so I can get you involved with the organization of the
booth. We are also planning for a team party.

So far the booth team includes Rafael, Ariel, Serge, Bramsh and myself. Let
us know if you are coming!

Best,
Eleftherios