[Neuroimaging] ROI BOLD extraction

Lewis Dunne lewis.dunne00 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 04:37:50 EST 2019

Hello! I’m new to this list and have not yet started using NiPy, but have had a look through the docs and have a question.

I have a bunch of preprocessed fMRI .nii files that I’ve been using in MATLAB. With NiPy, is it possible to define a spherical region of interest, of any given radius, and extract the BOLD signal from this ROI across all .nii files in a directory for further analysis? IF so could somebody please point me in the right direction for how to achieve this?

Thanks in advance

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---