[Neuroimaging] [nilearn] Save partial searchlight results

Roberto Guidotti robbenson18 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 14:03:47 EDT 2019

Hi everybody,

I am running a searchlight analysis using a Leave One Subject Out
Cross-Validation, the problem is that it needs a lot of time to perform the
analysis and I don't want to lose my results if something occurs like power
supply cut off or other issues.

I'd like to extend the searchlight functionalities in order to save partial
results somewhere, for example by using memmap.

Can you suggest an elegant approach to add this feature?

Thank you
Roberto