[Neuroimaging] Python for fMRI

Hesna Ezgi AŞKIN hesnaezgi at gmail.com
Sat May 25 19:38:42 EDT 2019

Hello,

I'm a molecular biology and genetics student trying to learn coding with
Python. I have figured out that I should use couple of libraries and
managed to visualize the fMRI data coming in the format ".nii" as a brain
image in Python. Now I'm trying to create a kind of heatmap, but I cannot
imagine a way to basically sum up the matrices in .nii format in different
folders (for different patients), or should I use some package like Seaborn?

There might be a couple of ways, I just wanted to know the most suitable
method for fMRI, and couldn't find someone around me who is knowledgable
about both Python and fMRI.

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Hesna Ezgi
+905416799793