[Neuroimaging] Neuroimaging package stats (was RE: CZI grant - what would you like to see in Nibabel?)

Christopher Markiewicz markiewicz at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 3 12:52:29 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Following up on the CZI discussion, for the grant we need to situate NiBabel in the neuroimaging world. I suspect some Nipy projects might have recently compiled some kind of usage metrics of their packages and the non-Nipy packages (SPM, FSL, AFNI, FreeSurfer, ANTs, ITK-SNAP?) that we're "competing" with.

If anybody has this kind of data, or knows off-hand where to find it, I would appreciate any help you can give.

Best,
Chris