[Neuroimaging] ANN: openneuro-py, a new app for downloading OpenNeuro datasets

Richard Höchenberger richard.hoechenberger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 11:46:39 EST 2020

Hello Aldo,

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 3:46 PM Aldo Camargo <aldo.camargo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> Very interesting application. One question, which dataset can be
> downloaded?

theoretically, all of those you can find on openneuro.org!

Practically, I'm running into issues now and then, because the server
sometimes indicates the presence of files which actually do not exist /
cannot be retrieved. I'll get in touch with OpenNeuro folks to track this
down.

We're actually using this tool to retrieve several datasets during
automated testing of one of our pipelines, and so far it has proven to work
reliably.

Best wishes,

    Richard