[Neuroimaging] CZI grant - what would you like to see in Nibabel?

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:39:27 EDT 2020

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 4:28 PM thomas VINCENT
<thomas.tv.vincent at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I think providing tools for multimodality would be great. The basic experimental use case is that we have several simultaneous imaging measures, eg fmri eeg and breathing. The first concern is to have a common container for neuroimaging data from different modalities. The second one is to conveniently handle temporal synchronization between measures and then interpolation on the same temporal grid.
>
> My one cent.

Excellent - thank you.  I've taken the liberty of putting this up as
an issue, I hope that's OK.

https://github.com/nipy/nibabel/issues/941

Please do ask me to close if it's not OK.   I've asked for more
details in the issue, if you have time.

Cheers,

Matthew