[Neuroimaging] Open position(s) at Flywheel - Scientific Solution Engineer

Nicolas Pannetier nicolas.pannetier at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 17:39:42 EST 2020

Dear colleagues,

At Flywheel <https://flywheel.io/>, we are developing a data sharing and
distributed computing platform serving biomedical imaging and life sciences
research. We are hiring
<https://jobs.lever.co/flywheel-2/78bcf30b-504b-4ce4-9162-1cb22bfd28e8> to
grow our Scientific Solutions Engineering team of PhDs and Engineers.

Specifically, we are looking for people with software engineering (e.g.
python, matlab), data analytics (e.g. machine learning, ETL, reproducible
scientific workflows, nipype, BIDS) and a research background in the
medical imaging landscape. Compensation is competitive, company is
inclusive, and we are open to hire remotely (half of us are).

So,

- if you are thinking of transitioning to industry or just looking for a
new endeavor, please have a closer look at our job ad here
<https://jobs.lever.co/flywheel-2/78bcf30b-504b-4ce4-9162-1cb22bfd28e8>.

- If you know someone who is, please forward !

- If you have any questions about the position, or if you’re just curious
about Flywheel, please reach out to careers at flywheel.io.

We really do cool things .

Cheers,

Nicolas

___
Nicolas Pannetier
Senior Scientific Solutions Engineer | Flywheel
m: +1 415 867 6034
www.flywheel.io