[Neuroimaging] problems about pysurfer

Vivek Sharma vivekatcube at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 13:48:46 EDT 2020

Hi,
I guess you need to define the path for the subject directory which is
typically what you generate using freesurfer. I'm not sure if freesurfer
works with the windows, in that case either you can shift to linux or
create a linux virtual environment where you can install freesurfer and
generate the required files.

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 9:10 PM 刘 政 <outlook_E1019EAE083A5183 at outlook.com>
wrote:

> Hi, It is my forst time using pysurfer.While I use Windows10, I have no
> idea if this is gonna make some effects on the usage. When I run the first
> example, *plot_basics.pyp, *This error occurred to me
>

> *‘’  **raise ValueError('The subjects directory has to be specified '*
>
> *ValueError: The subjects directory has to be specified using the
> subjects_dir parameter or the SUBJECTS_DIR environment variable.* *‘’*
>

> It seems that I should specify the subjects_dir while I don’t know how to
> do it. Or is it because I’m using windows?
>

> PS. Does the figure plotted by this package rorated by the mouse? I want
> to combine the fMRI images into a brain template, like brainstorm does. Do
> I chose the right pakage?

Vivek