[Neuroimaging] Discourse category for DICOM discussions

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 10:42:53 EDT 2021

Hi,

We had a good discussion yesterday about what to do next with Python and DICOM.

To keep the discussion going, while not overloading your inboxes, I've
asked Discourse for a Nipy Discourse instance, and I've made a
category for the DICOM discussions, here:

https://nipy.discourse.group/c/python-dicom

Can I suggest that we move the DICOM discussions to that category?
Then we can feed back here, from time to time.

The Discourse category is all public, so you can always go and see
what we are up to by following the link.  For those new to Discourse,
it's a rather nice Forum-like system that has good email integration,
and Markdown editing, so it's a nice way of making well-formed,
publicly searchable messages and discussions, that you can use via
email if you want.

If anyone wants new categories or admin permissions on the Discourse
instance, just let me know.

Cheers,

Matthew