[Neuroimaging] Discourse category for DICOM discussions

VRomain romain.valabregue at upmc.fr
Tue Jul 13 06:19:38 EDT 2021

Hi there

may be an other link worth to look at :

Julien which is not on this list ( lamy at unistra.fr ) have made nice
development on dicom parsing

https://github.com/lamyj/odil/

and for conversion of Bruker raw data to dicom file (and then dicom to
nifti)

and https://github.com/lamyj/dicomifier/

It is quite amazing to realize that Bruker, is not able to give us a
decent dicom output, with all information one needs (like direction of
diffusion, ...),

I was used to dcmstack, but for my bruker raw data, this is the tool to
go ...

Romain