[Neuroimaging] Planning for data formats - upcoming journal club

Anderson M. Winkler andersonwinkler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:46:40 EST 2021

Hi Matthew,

Good point. It would probably be a good idea to start a fresh one, more
focused on what is more current (BIDS, for example, came a long way since
2016). Maybe include a link in the new doc to that old discussion so it
doesn't get lost and we don't necessarily reiterate the same arguments --
and also think about addressing concerns where they existed. I think I
received further feedback at the time, I'll dig up my email this afternoon
and if I find I'll add to the old doc.

It's good to revisit this topic!

Thanks thanks!

Cheers,