[Neuroimaging] Data formats review - Surface and surface-sampled data

Christopher Markiewicz markiewicz at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 5 15:18:28 EDT 2022

Hi all,

We've settled on a time and set of formats for the surface format review. We'll be hearing about GIFTI, CIFTI-2, STC and BMesh.

The time will be 1pm EDT on Friday, Apr 22. Here's an AreWeMeetingYet<https://arewemeetingyet.com/New%20York/2022-04-22/13:00/Data%20formats%20-%20Surface%20and%20surface-sampled%20data#eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3N0YW5mb3JkLnpvb20udXMvai85NzIwMTk4OTUyND9wd2Q9VEdaSFdEbDNXVnAyYlUxbk5VWjJkM0pOY2xsTFFUMDkifQ==> link that will resolve in your time zone. I've also posted the event to the Nipy meetings calendar. Both contain a Zoom link for joining the call.

Once again, the discussion thread, which will be updated with any changes, is here: https://nipy.discourse.group/t/data-formats-review-surface-and-surface-sampled-data/123/11

I will post back here if the meeting time changes, but not minor changes to the line-up.

Best,
Chris