[Neuroimaging] postdoc position in brain entropy mapping, clustering, and graph analysis

Ze Wang redhatw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:47:58 EST 2022

A Neuroimaging postdoc position open in University of Maryland School of
Medicine

We are looking for a highly motivated postdoc research fellow in
neuroimaging data processing. We are particularly interested in time
series analysis, graph theory, gradient analysis, connectome analysis,
and machine learning. The position is immediately available from now
(Mar 10 2022) until filled. The candidate will be supported by a NIH R01
project. The ideal candidate should method development experience in
fMRI or neuroimaging signal processing. Experience of clustering and
graph analysis will be preferred. Python, Matlab programming skills are
required. Experience on multi-band fMRI data processing is considered a
plus.

Candidates for these positions are expected to have good communication
skills and have good writing skills. We are willing to provide
competitive salary.

Interested candidates should send CV and a brief introduction to Ze
Wang: ze.wang at som.umaryland.edu.

Information about Dr. Wang’s lab can be found in:

https://www.medschool.umaryland.edu/pi/Ze-Wang-PhD/