[Neuroimaging] Fwd: Topic : : Opportunities in Mental Health Research for Studying Schizophrenia Using the DS000115 OpenNeuro Dataset.

נתי שטרן nsh531 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 07:25:42 EST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
מאת: נתי שטרן <nsh531 at gmail.com>
‪Date: שבת, 21 בינו׳ 2023 ב-22:00‬
Subject: Topic : : Opportunities in Mental Health Research for Studying
Schizophrenia Using the DS000115 OpenNeuro Dataset.
To: <GPRD-RESEARCH at jiscmail.ac.uk>

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to share with you an exciting opportunity for those in the
field of mental health research. The DS000115 dataset, available on
OpenNeuro, contains a wealth of data on individuals diagnosed with
schizophrenia. This dataset includes both structural and functional MRI
scans, as well as behavioral and cognitive data.

This dataset represents a valuable resource for researchers interested in
studying schizophrenia and developing new treatments. The data can be used
to investigate the neural basis of the disorder, identify biomarkers for
diagnosis, and evaluate the effectiveness of different treatment approaches.

I encourage all researchers in the field of mental health to explore this
dataset and consider the potential for making new discoveries and advancing
our understanding of schizophrenia. The dataset can be accessed at
https://openneuro.org/datasets/ds000115.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to seeing the
innovative research that comes from this dataset.

Sincerely,

Netanel Stern
+972559870641
nsh531 at gmail.com