[New-bugs-announce] [issue6088] Python126.96.36.199 is not available when system locale is zh_TW.eucTW
report at bugs.python.org
Fri May 22 17:52:25 CEST 2009
New submission from Leeon <leeon.li at ca.com>:
Python3.0.1 is not available when system locale is zh_TW.eucTW
Expected result: python3.0 interpreter should works fine.
Actual result: python3.0 interpreter can not execute any statement or
ran python program.
Steps to reproduce this bug:
1. Login HP-UX with a locale 'zh_TW.eucTW'.
2. Install ActivePython-188.8.131.52-hpux11.00-parisc.tar.gz on a HP-UX 11.11
3. Start the python3.0 interpreter.
4. Try some python statements like following, there was not any reaction:
5. Try to run a python program like following, but it was not run.
1. This error does not occur when the system locale is 'zh_TW.big5'.
2. This error was also found on linux build.
components: Interpreter Core
title: Python184.108.40.206 is not available when system locale is zh_TW.eucTW
versions: Python 3.1
Python tracker <report at bugs.python.org>
More information about the New-bugs-announce